The Season Ticket will be on sale from November 1st, 2015 to January 31st, 2016.
New since 2015: A flexible Season Ticket
You can now choose a minimum of 5 races of the 7 races available to men and 8 available to women.
Price of the Season Ticket
The price of the Season Ticket will vary depending on how many races you will decide to include in it.
As an example, a man which would have choosen the maximum of races available would pay $300 (plus taxes) and a women, who would also have choosen the Ladies Challenge, would pay $337 (plus taxes).
• Oasis International Half-Marathon – May 1st
• Trail du Coureur des bois – May 23rd
• Descente Royale – June 5th
• Staircase Challenge – June 19th
• Desjardins Ladies Challenge (for women only) – July 17th
• SSQ Star Race – August 26th
• SSQ Health 5K – August 27th
• SSQ Quebec City Marathon – August 28th
How to buy the Season Ticket
The season ticket is available exclusivly with the Evencour online registration system:
Evencour online registration: www.evencour.com
A MUST for Runners and Walkers.
A minimum of 5 races amongst the following:
Oasis International Half-Marathon
Trail du Coureur des Bois
Quebec City Staircase Challenge
SSQ Star Race
SSQ Health 5K
SSQ Quebec City Marathon
1 Ameublement Tanguay Rebate coupon
1 Sports Experts C4 Peps Certificate
1 Flammekueche (pizza) 3 Brasseurs Laurier Restaurant
Many other privileges (see below)
How it works:
- The number of Season Ticket is limited to 400.
- It must be bought only via the EvenCour online registration system : www.evencour.com.
- It will be sold on a First come – First served !
Privileges to the 2016 ticket holders:
- Guaranted bib to each of the event, even if the limit has been reached.
- Within an event, the possibility to change race for free, only if the number of participants for this race has not been reached.
- Rebate of 20 % at the SSQ Quebec City Marathon’s Souvenir Boutique.
- Rebate of 15 %, at all times, at the Sports Experts C4 Peps – Université Laval’s store, until December 31st, 2016 (electronics excluded).
Non refundable – Non transferable
The Season Ticket is neither refundable nor transferable.
Also, in case of an emergency such as, but not limited to, severe weather or threat of terrorism, the Run Quebec City team, in accordance with the city officials and the law enforcement, have the authority to cancel any of the events. In such case, it still would be none refundable and non transferable.
Season Ticket Shipping
Season Tickets and gift certificates will be mailed in mid-February 2016.